Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Gaming Portfolio


Its seems I've found out that I'm accepted into the gaming program even before I managed to get my portfolio up on the blog.

So, here is my Accepted portfolio:

This is also for my final project in layout for this year, I'm fixing the left "wing" on the closest ship and tweaking some of the contrast issues but other wise this is done.



This used to be my "Halo" ship because it was based off the green and gold helmet but I wanted to go in a different direction for the portfolio.



This is my second layout for the final project that still needs to be painted, it is a view from the top of a water fall with an extremely implausible locke system down the side of it.



This is my much better attempt to paint my line work fish. The concept is a little cliche but I enjoyed painting it.


And here are the multiple views of my maquette:




Model sheet for said maquette


And Finally some life drawings:







I believe this was pretty much the order of the pages in the envelope...

No comments:

Post a Comment